The Compass Land and Property Manager is a web based and mobile compatible tool that provides a central location for all information on land and properties. It utilises best practive information and mapping technologies and can be integrated with many other systems. As it is Cloud hosted it also minimises costs of setup and maintenance. Support always on hand and also services for survey of land and properties and entry of data.
The following are the key functions with the proposed system:
- View overview-level map with company locations as pins.
- Ability to move to a company location via the map or a dropdown list or gazetteer
- At each location, see actions and documents grouped by topic.
- Enter and upload details of land / property use / leases / permissions.
- Via action log of issues per location, and overall:
- Issues / actions assigned to the logged-in user
- Issues / actions by region
- Issues / actions by topic
- Order and filter issues and actions by:
- Mandatory Dates
- Triggers / Warnings around expired / pending dates
- User assigned priorities
- Assigned user
- Generate reports automatically, or with manual triggering.
- Include selected simple calculations e.g. rateable calculations
- Gallery of photos per location with ability to date and comment tag each photo, and order by date. This assists in defending possible accusations of abandonment.
- Access to data and edit rights managed via permissions.
- Ability to add vehicle routing functions.